Angling Technics Retrofit Graphical Echo Sounder (Retro Fit) to comaptible Boat.
This is for retrofitting the Graphical Echo Sounder to a Microcat, Microcat "HD", Baitboat or Technicat.
For this service you would have drop your boat off at the shop, we would arrange collection for it to go back to Angling Technics where they will Retro Fit the Sounder. The boat would be returned to the shop and we would notify you that it was ready for collection.Echo Sounders
Tom and Jerry, Bonny and Clyde, Little and Large...... all partnerships that are associated with each other! Here at Angling Technics we think we can add to that. The GPS and Echo Sounder. Never has there been such a perfect match.
What can be more deadly than using the Echo Sounder to plot the underwater contours, find the ideal location to bait and fish and then use the GPS to mark the spot.....its hardly giving the fish a chance is it!!!
Watch the attached video clip to see how easy the Echo Sounder is to use and hear what top carp angler Max Cottis has to say about it. Graphic Sonar Receiver
This highly advanced graphic sonar was developed by Fulcrum Designs to compliment the already extensive range of accessories available to owners of Angling Technics bait boats. It incorporates advanced digital signal processing to help differentiate between weed and sand or gravel. The method it uses is quite different to that of the ordinary fish finders.
- Fully compatible with existing Angling Technics Echo sounder transponders.
- Tough, robust and attractive waterproof housing.
- Bed surface determination - weed, sand or gravel.
- Non bottom contact indication e.g. a fish.
- Protective bag included.
- Maximum depth - 12 metres.
- Approximately 25 hours use from one charge (10 hours use with back-light).
- Recharge in 15 hours.
- Bank stick fixing or hand held.
- Rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride battery built in (no memory effect).
- Battery condition indicator built in.
- Back light for low light conditions.
- 4 zoom levels.
- 4 speed levels.
- Scale in feet and metres.
- 6 battery condition indicator levels.
- Weight approximately 500g.
- Dimensions are 20cm x 11cm x 8cm.
- LCD - 128 pixels x 64 pixels - backlit super twisted nematic.
- Radio frequency 458 Mhz EN300 220-2V2.1.1. EN301 489.03V.1.4.1.
- Radio range approximately 200 metres.