2. Can I order by phone?
3. Can I buy direct from Sheltons Angling Superstore in Peterborough?
4. Which payment cards do you accept?
5. Do you offer any discounts?
6. Do your prices include VAT?
7. How are your products packaged for posting?
8. What areas do you deliver to?
9. How are products delivered and what is the cost?
10. How long will delivery normally be from ordering online?
11. What do I do if an item/items need to be returned?
12. Are Sheltons ordering and payment systems secure?
13. Will you pass on any details to third parties?
14. Is Sheltons a registered company?
|1. Is it easy to buy online from Sheltons?|
|Making a purchase couldn't be easier. Simply browse the products and capture those you wish to buy into your shopping basket; click on the checkout icon and follow the simple steps to complete the order.|
|2. Can I order by phone?|
|Yes. You can contact Sheltons Angling Superstore direct on 01733 565287 and our staff will be pleased to help. Call Monday to Saturday 9am - 5.30pm.|
|5. Do you offer any discounts?|
|All our goods are already competitively discounted; but at certain times special offers will be available.|
|6. Do your prices include VAT?|
|Yes, our prices include VAT where applicable.|
|7. How are your products packaged for posting?|
|Wherever possible we will use recycled packaging and all goods will be packaged appropriately for their shape, size and weight.|
|8. What areas do you deliver to?|
|At the present time we deliver to the UK mainland only.|
|9. How are products delivered and what is the cost?|
|The majority of goods are despatched using a recognised courier service and small items will be sent by Royal Mail. The cost will depend on the size and weight of the goods.|
|10. How long will delivery normally be from ordering online?|
|We aim to despatch goods as soon as possible and should be received within 2 - 5 working days.|
|11. What do I do if an item/items need to be returned?|
|If a product has to be returned, just ring the shop for an Authorisation Number prior to sending the goods back.|
|13. Will you pass on any details to third parties?|
|Sheltons do not pass information onto any third parties without your permission.|
COMPANY INFORMATION top
|14. Is Sheltons a registered company?|
|Yes, Sheltons of Peterborough Ltd is a Registered Company (Registration No. 2678186).|